Thursday, May 19, 2005

Barry Bonds

Even while sitting out, Bonds is making headlines. ESPN.com is reporting that the slugger has been hooked up to an IV full of antibiotics. Bonds is fighting off a post-operative infection. According to an Associated Press report, Bonds will keep taking oral antibiotics.


I don't take any pleasure in Barry's health problems. But, while he's been on the mend, I don't miss seeing him playing, or watching his highlights every night. Bonds is an arrogant, self-serving pain in the arse. I wouldn't be at all sad if he never played another game. I don't care at all for players whose attitudes are: I just care about my personal stats, just cut the check, then leave me the hell alone.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?