Thursday, May 12, 2005

ESPN Bowling Night

During prime time tonight, ESPN2 showed star athletes bowling. Terrell Owens and Willis McGahee were just two of the guys who put on their bowling shoes and took to the lanes.


TO and McGahee put some pretty nice spin on the ball. But, that spin didn't help a whole lot when they missed the pocket or sent the ball through the nose.


It was funny to hear the competitors trash-talking. I think if you're going to talk some smack, you should have the game to back it up. These guys didn't have much game to back up the chatter.


I do give them credit for trying something different. I'm not a famous athlete but I wish I was in this match. Bowling is the one sport in which I could take TO and others to school.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?