Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Top 10 Shows

What's the deal with all the Top 10 shows now? You've probably seen sports Top 10 shows and entertainment Top 10 shows. I'm almost afraid to see what comes out next.


We have Top 10 Chokers In Sports and Top 10 Geeky Next Door Neighbors In Sitcoms. How about Top 10 Reasons Not To Watch A Top 10 Show?


I'm totally down with the idea of having a Top 10 something-or-other. It's the extraneous commentary I can do without. I don't want to hear some actor or comedian give me his take on a memorable sports happening. I'd rather hear from someone involved in the memorable moment, like an athlete or coach.


There was an '86 Mets highlight video that included clips from interviews with famous Mets fans. Who the hell cares what they have to say? I'd rather hear from someone who's on the field affecting the game's outcome.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?