Monday, July 25, 2005

League Champs!

Congratulations to my bowling team Mars Investigations, which locked up a league championship last night at Midway Lanes in Vestal, N.Y. (I'm 99.9999 percent sure of my math on this one.) Thanks to Marty Monforte, James Guinane, John Guinane, and Anne Seepersaud for their hard work this season.

Yes, I lifted our team name from Veronica Mars. I know it's kind of dorky. Yet, it's funny in its own right.

Opening the mailbag here (well, sort of): On the PBATour.com message boards, Tappioca wrote "Steve, great blog site!"

My response: Thanks, Tappioca. I hope you'll be a frequent visitor. I have reason to think that comment came from PBA pro Charlie Tapp. I met him back in 1991 when the tour came to my hometown of Sayville, N.Y. He's a class act.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?