Tuesday, July 12, 2005

MLB All-Star Game

Major League Baseball's All-Star Game is just hours away. Right now, I'm really not all that interested in what happens. It's funny, because I took part (twice, in fact) in the All-Star voting. Even though some of my choices will be participating, I still don't have any strong desire to watch.

The concept of the game is good, as fans can see a "dream" matchup between teams stocked with superstars. But, the game is not relevant, and certainly hasn't been since the 2002 game ended in a tie score because both teams ran out of pitchers. Speaking of pitchers, we all know they're not putting their 100 percent on the mound. Why should they? Who wants to get hurt playing in a useless exhibition?

Comments:
I liked this blog...I'll come back to it.
Check out my sports blog page:
www.fieldlevel.blogspot.com
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?