Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Breaking down Michigan's schedule

I don't talk about it often, but I graduated from The University of Michigan. I'm also an Ohio State grad, and possibly the biggest OSU cheerleader you'll find in Binghamton, Scranton, PA (where I also work), and New York City (my original hometown).

That being said, I do follow Michigan a little bit during the college football season. The Wolverines' 2005 schedule looks relatively easy. They don't have any out-of-conference road games, which usually go poorly for them. OSU has to come to Ann Arbor. The only tough road game should be at Iowa.

Despite that, I don't really expect Michigan to go undefeated. The Big Ten is so strong and evenly matched that anyone can win on any given Saturday.

Image courtesy of The University of Michigan.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?