Saturday, August 13, 2005

Mickelson feeling so good

Phil Mickelson hasn't fared all that well in major tournaments this year, but things are looking up for him now. As of Saturday morning, he's atop the leaderboard in the PGA Championship at Baltusrol Golf Club in New Jersey.

I hope Mickelson finishes this out, and takes home another major title. Phil shed his reputation as a big-tourney bridesmaid when he won last year's Masters. I'd hate to see him blow the lead, and prompt short-sighted questioning over whether he'll win another major. I'm sure he will.



Not much keeps me away from watching Veronica Mars, but I passed on CBS' offering last night, so the wife and I could see Chuck Mangione live. He and his musicians really rocked it out! We even got his autograph afterward (see the August 8 post on autographs).

Send comments to: seepersports@aol.com

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?