Monday, October 17, 2005

More on PSU loss to Michigan

The following Joe Pa-ism can be found on CentreDaily.com:

"What do you want me to say, for crying out loud?" Paterno asked. "There was one second left, and they made a play and they scored and they won the game. What the hell do you want from me?"

He's commenting on Penn State's last-second loss to Michigan on Saturday. I'm guessing the media wanted insightful answers on how and why PSU blew an apparent victory over the Wolverines. I'm also thinking reporters wanted to hear about what's needed for the Nittany Lions to regroup and get past this devastating first loss of the season.

He didn't provide any of that. I hope Saturday was the start of a colossal tank job.
this is an audio post - click to play

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?