Monday, February 27, 2006

Give us CBC

Another set of Winter Games has come and gone. I wish the Games could've lasted another two weeks. I'll miss them. Sure, it's fun to hear people rip on Bode Miller, but that's not what I'll miss about the Olympics.

What I like most about the Olympics is being able to see sports such as bobsledding, luge, curling, and skiing on conventional network television. I could probably find those sports on the tube, but I don't have the time and energy to sift through television guides and surf seemingly endless cable channels.

I wish we got CBC in our section of southern New York. When I lived in the Midwest and got Canadian TV, I got sort of used to seeing curling on Saturdays and skiing on Sundays.

Photo courtesy of http://www.torino2006.org

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?