Monday, March 13, 2006

Eyes on play-in game

The NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament tips off tomorrow night when Monmouth takes on Hampton in a game many people consider the "play-in". While most of the college hoops world will likely ignore that game, I'll be watching whatever I can.

Monmouth is sort of a sentimental favorite. Last year, I was this close to being hired as a full-time journalism professor there. I enjoyed my visit to the beautiful and super-clean campus in West Long Branch, N.J. And, the people there couldn't have been any nicer and welcoming. Everything about the place was first-class.

Go Hawks! It would be wild to see Monmouth take on Ohio State for a spot in the Final Four. Hey, we all can dream.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?